Event Venue & Address: Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra, Ghana
Event Date: 4-5 June 2019
Organizer Name: Will Hurl, Project Manager
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 203 409 3041
West Africa’s only dedicated Offshore Well Intervention Conference is returning for its second year to Ghana, Accra on June 4-5 2019.
Network with West Africa’s well intervention community and discover innovative and economic strategies that enhance well performance and encourage collaboration.
Attendees include key industry players such as DPR, Sonangol, Tullow Oil, Marathon Oil EG, BP Angola, Shell Nigeria, Chevron Nigeria, LEKOIL, ONGC India, Exxon Mobil.
Over the two-day event delegates can expect to experience the following:
- Network with over 150 members of West Africa’s well intervention community
- Listen to 30 industry experts present the successes and failures of recent regional and global offshore well intervention case studies
- Access the technology showcase hall – displaying all the latest technical equipment from handpicked service providers
- Private meeting rooms – host clients in the private rooms to discuss business partnerships
- Networking drinks – unwind and meet new clients and suppliers in our dedicated networking drinks suite
For all enquires including ticket and sponsorship please contact Will Hurl on [email protected]; Or register here http://interventionwca.offsnetevents.com/register.html