West Africa’s LPG industry continues to grow in strength, and the region is now a leading global market participant. With the capacity for growth greater than ever before, regional and international stakeholders will meet at the Argus West Africa LPG conference to track industry trends and drive growth.
Organised by Argus Media, a world-leader in LPG benchmarking and price reporting, the conference takes place on 25-26 April 2019 at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja, Nigeria.
The event explores how west Africa can evolve from a price taker to a price maker. Delegates will receive essential first-hand updates on west Africa’s current LPG climate, including pricing trends, investment potential and future forecasts.
“Very useful conference. Helps understand the challenges in African LPG markets.”
Evariste Nyouki, Head of Economic Research, ENGIE
Argus are pleased to welcome Nigeria LNG as the platinum sponsors for this event.
Notable industry speakers from across west Africa include:
- Dayo Adeshina, Programme Manager, National LPG Expansion Plan, Office of the Vice President, Nigeria
- Abdulkadir Saidu, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), Nigeria
- Alhassan Tampuli, CEO, National Petroleum Authority, Ghana
- Betty Ugona, Executive Director, NPEC, Nigeria
- Nuhu Yakubu, President, Nigeria LPG Association (NLPGA), Nigeria
- Nkechi Obi, Executive Vice Chairman & CEO, Techno Oil Limited, Nigeria
- Felix Ekundayo, Managing Director, Asiko Power Ltd, Nigeria
- Bassey Essien, Executive Secretary, NALPGAM, Nigeria
This event also gives delegates the opportunity to meet with over 150 key players from regulators and government entities, LPG suppliers, marketing and distribution companies, trading houses and shipping and storage companies. There will be many opportunities to network, including allocated sessions and an evening drinks reception. Registered delegates can download a special networking app, so they can plan their meetings before arriving.
“This is an excellent platform to meet and network with key influencers and decision makers, and will definitely enhance the profit bottom line.”
Rishad Khan, Managing Director, Fluor Igoda
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The Nigerian LPG industry: Time to realise the potential
- The price to pay: An overview of the current climate and new realities
- Taking the pulse of the African LPG market
- Making LPG available, affordable and accessible
- Unlocking Nigeria’s LPG investment potential: Challenges and opportunities
- The use of LPG in power generation
Visit the conference website to view the latest agenda or register your place: www.argusmedia.com/west-africa-lpg
Email: [email protected].
Phone: +44 (0)20 7199 6537