Event: 5th Africa LPG Summit 2018
Date: 19-21 June 2018
Venue: Eko Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Nigeria’s growing LPG market will serve as a beacon to Africa, bringing together the region to look at developing trends and opportunities for regional cooperation. With a new National Policy on Gas, and massive growth in LPG demand, what opportunities would come from Nigeria’s massive infrastructure growth program?
How would growth impact the demand and supply and future of the market in the region and what is the scope for cooperation?
The 5th Africa LPG Summit 2018 (19 – 20 June 2018, Lagos, Nigeria) is shaping up to be one of the most exciting LPG events in Africa!
With over 60 exhibitors from all over the world, you also shouldn’t miss the exciting line-up of speakers that will be delivering their expertise and experience in some of the latest developments in LPG today.
A snapshot of featured speakers:
- Nuhu Yakubu, President, NIGERIA LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS ASSOCIATION (NLPGA)
- Dayo Adeshina, Program Manager, LPG Expansion Implementation Plan, OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
- Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary, NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MONITORING BOARD (NCDMB)
- Merlin Figueira, MD, NAVGAS
- Sanjay Teotia, MD, NIPCO
- Nkechi Obi, Executive Vice Chairman, TECHNO OIL
- David Tyler, Director, WLPGA
- Joseph Eromosele, Executive Secretary, NLPGA
VIPs include the Honorable Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, Honorable Minister of State, MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES to shed light on the current situation in Nigeria and the future direction of policies.
Come and join us now!
Please RSVP via Chloe Lee at +65 6506 0964 or [email protected]