It is our pleasure to invite you to attend a 2 day workshop on “Interpretation and Understanding of the Nigerian Transitional Electricity Market Rules”.
The Workshop has been organised by Infranet Energy Services in Partnership with the Nigerian Electricity Market & System Operator – ONEM & NESO.
The workshop aims to build up each participant’s overall understanding of this important area. The workshop will use interactive teaching techniques and each participant will be encouraged to participate from the basis of his or her own field experience and insights.
The workshop will enable participants to learn and get a full understanding of:
- Key issues on Understanding the monthly settlement statement and its components
- Exclusive analysis on market procedures
- Understanding Balancing mechanism during TEM
- Credit Risks: A banks view on strategies Discos have to implement to attract funding
- Revenue Assurance: Reducing Leakages whilst increasing revenue collection by Revenue Share
- Vested Contracts & Power Procurement Agreements during TEM
- TARIFF: MYTO 2.1 – Electricity Tariff Review
- Challenges with Dispatch Instructions
- Understanding Grid Constraints
- In depth and comparative Analysis of the Australian & South African Market Rules
- Challenges with Limited power generation in the electricity Distribution Market
The training delivery methodology was formulated by Industry experts and includes experts on the Australian Market Rules.
In addition to learning and skills development the workshop will provide a valuable opportunity for those involved in this to meet together and share real life experiences.
We strongly recommend that those working within Regulatory Affairs, Revenue Assurance, Finance, Legal, Accounts – (payment & settlement) and Conflict resolution would gain invaluable experience by attending this Workshop.
We would appreciate it if you would notify us as soon as possible as those participants you wish to attend this workshop.
We very much look forward to welcoming your participants on 20th – 21st July 2015 at the Transcorp Hilton, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street I P.M.B. 200, Abuja, F.C.T., Nigeria.
Download full course brochure or view on-line content on:
If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact us [email protected]
I look forward to your participation and contribution to the TEM rules workshop.
Thank you and kind regards
Wale Ogunbufunmi – Commercial Director
On Behalf of Infranet Energy Services