The GEDAP Secretariat invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the design, supply and installation of mini-grid electrification for Ada East District of the Greater Accra Region.
To be eligible for award of contract, bidders shall provide satisfactory evidence to the employer of their eligibility and of their capability and adequacy of resources to carry out the contract effectively.
To this end, all bids submitted shall include the following:
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution of legal status, place of registration and principal place of business of the company or firm.
- Details of the experience and past performance of the bidder on works of similar nature in the past five years, and details of current work in hand and other contractual commitments.
- Major items of constructional plant proposed for use in carrying out the contract.
- The qualifications and experience of key personnel proposed for administration and execution of the contract, both on and offsite.
- Proposals for subcontracting elements of the works amounting to more than 10% of the bid prices for each element.
- Reports on the financial standing of the bidder such as profit and loss statements, balance sheets and auditor’s reports for the past three years, and an authority from the bidder to seek references from the bidder’s bankers and information regarding any current litigation in which the bidder is involved.
For more see: ESI Africa