Energy Institute (EI) Nigeria invites you to join other stakeholders and fellow industry professionals as they discuss key issues within the Nigerian oil & gas industry. This year’s edition of the Nigerian Producers Forum is themed “Enhancing the Oil & Gas value chain for the domestic market”.
The event is in partnership with the Marginal Fields Operators (MFOG) & Nigerian Association of Indigenous Petroleum Explorers & Producers, proudly supported by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and in collaboration with the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI).
Topics to be discussed include:
- Raising capital in the Nigerian oil & gas industry: Options and opportunities
- Nigerian content act and indigenous capacity building
- Detailed evaluation of Marginal field asset: Managing the benefits and expectations
- Marginal field development: Partnership and new opportunities
- Pioneering oil and gas free trade zone
- Value chain development by indigenous operators and the Nigerian economy
We are pleased to confirm the following speakers who will be presenting at this event:
- Dr Diran Fawibe – CEO, International Energy Services Ltd
- Sunday Wama – Oil & Gas Free Zone Manager, DMS Nig. Ltd
- David Ighodaro – Contract & Projects Manager, Intel Intergrated Logistics Services
This event is strictly by registration and free to EI members only.
Non-members can attend at the cost of N30,000 (discounts are available for group bookings).
For more information, contact
- Ebun Akinfosile
- Tel: +234 (0) 909 336 7333
- Email: [email protected]