International Petroleum (IP) Week – ipweek.co.uk
26 – 28 February 2019
Intercontinental Park Lane, London
As one of the biggest events in the oil and gas calendar, International Petroleum (IP) Week brings together over 1,500 industry professionals from over 50 countries, making this internationally renowned event the place to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, share new ideas and network to form partnerships with oil and gas operators, clients and investors.
This year, the Energy Institute are bringing together the most powerful voices in the energy industry, helping senior leaders to assess the state of play and prognosis across three key themes – geopolitics, sustainability and technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Dudley FEI, Group Chief Executive Officer, BP
- The Rt Hon Liam Fox MP, Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade
- Amin Al-Nasser, president and CEO, Saudi Aramco
- Andy Brown OBE FEI, Upstream Director, Shell
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration and Production, Total
- E. Suhail Al Mazrouei, Minister of Energy & Industry, United Arab Emirates
- Bernard Looney, Chief executive, Upstream, BP
- Tor Martin Anfinnsen, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Trading, Equinor
- Dr Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, OGCI Climate Investments
- Michael Moore, Former Scottish Secretary and Special Advisor, PwC
- Professor Jim Skea CBE FRSA FEI, RCUK Energy Strategy Fellow & Professor of Sustainable Energy, Imperial College London and Co-Chair, IPCC
- Dan Domeracki, VP Government & Community Relations, Schlumberger
Confirmed conferences include:
- Defining the future for the oil and gas industry
- The geopolitics of oil and gas – what will energy security look like over the next decade?
- BP Energy Outlook
- The new era for energy in a changing world
- Actions to tackle climate change
- What to watch out for in downstream – how and where the industry’s landscape might change in the future
- The digital revolution: the next frontier for digital technologies in oil and gas
- Regional focused sessions and conferences: including USA, Asia, Europe, Africa, Russia, the Caspian Sea Region, and the Middle East
- Geopolitics – Alongside discussion about the global market and uncertain price environment, IP Week will shine a spotlight on key regions through dedicated conferences, including the Middle East, Russia and Africa.
- Sustainability – With the increasing importance of natural gas and the global transition to lower carbon energy sources gathering pace, discussion will centre on how business models are adapting to reflect climate change.
- Technology – The conference places a bigger focus than ever on how digitisation, data management and analytics are driving change and optimising operations up and down the value chain.
Attend to learn how to adapt your business model to respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, review the future outlooks for geopolitics, sustainability and technology, and network with high-profile senior figures from across the oil and gas industry.