Angolan allocations emerged on Tuesday, while spot offers dipped due to lacklustre demand.
* Angola’s state firm Sonangol was offering two spot cargoes: a Dalia, loading Sept. 19-20, at dated Brent plus $2.10 and a Gindungo, loading Sept. 16-17, at dated Brent plus $1.50.
* Around nine cargoes were left from the August loading programme.
* Eni was offering an August-loading cargo of Olombendo at dated Brent plus $1.35, down from previous offers at $1.50.
* BP was offering a cargo of Cabinda for Asian delivery. The cargo was previously offered at dated Brent plus $1.80, down from over $2 a week ago.
* Chevron was said to be taking its cargo of Cabinda, previously on offer, into its own system.
* Several cargoes of August loading Djeno and Jubilee were also on offer.