The 22nd Africa Oil Week 2015 provides an event of rich-content with highest quality, first-class networking and social interface, with multiple opportunities for all to create and cement relationships that will shape the future for oil and gas in Africa, and the economic future of the Continent.
Global Pacific & Partners and ITE Group plc are pleased to invite you to join us for the 22nd Anniversary Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference 2015, the longest-running and most prominent event held worldwide in or on the Continent for its fast-growing oil, gas-LNG and energy industry, taking place 26th-30th October 2015 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Once again, including this year’s 13th Africa Independents Forum 2015, the 17th Scramble for Africa: Strategy Briefing, and our 4-day 22nd Africa Upstream 2015 format, we welcome our blue-chip suite of world-class sponsors, an unrivalled spectrum of top-line speakers, a globally-diversified mix of senior-level government and corporate delegates, plus a much larger dedicated industry Safari Park Exhibition than ever before,
The occasion includes our Inaugural Africa Oil & Energy Finance Forum, the 71st PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa (with Guest Speaker: Dr Peter Dolan, Founder and Advisor, Ophir Energy), along with special meetings on Africa Local Content, Africa Exploration Technologies, Young Professionals in Africa, the Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Luncheon (with Guest Speaker Cath Norman, Managing Director, FAR Ltd), our 3rd Africa’s Hydrocarbon Arguments Discourse, the 20th Anniversary Luncheon for the African Institute of Petroleum, alongside our 19th Annual Board Awards and Africa’s Oil Legend Ceremony, in tribute to those who have “made” Africa’s oil-gas game.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Dr Tony Hayward, Chief Executive, Genel Energy & Chairman, Glencore, London
- Alastair Milne, Vice President, Exploration, Sub-Saharan Africa, Shell International Exploration & Production B.V., The Hague
- Anil Bhandari, Director, ONGC Videsh, New Delhi
- Guy Maurice, President, Africa, Total E&P, Paris
- Dave Wilkin, New Opportunity Exploration Manager, Africa, ExxonMobil, London
- Lumen Sebastiao, Resource Evaluation Manager, Open Areas & New Assets, Exploration, Sonangol, Luanda
- Jasper Peijs, Vice President, Exploration, Africa, BP, London
- The HON Gabriel Mbaga Obiang Lima, Minister, Ministry of Mines, Industry & Energy, Equatorial Guinea
- Ebbie Haan, Chief Growth Officer, Maersk Olie og Gas A/S, Copenhagen
- Theo Ahwireng, Chief Executive Officer, Petroleum Commission, Ghana
- Takashi Yoshida, Director General, Oil & Gas Upstream Business Unit, Jogmec, Tokyo
- John Baillie, Senior Vice President, Non-Operated Assets & Corporate Strategy, Addax Petroleum, Geneva
- Russell Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, ITE Group Plc, London
- Thore E. Kristiansen, Chief Operating Officer, E&P, Executive Director, Galp Energia, Lisbon
- Jonathan Peachey, General Manager, Exploration, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, BG Group, London*
- Pamela Quanrud, Regional Energy Counselor for Africa, U.S. Department of State
- Catherine Norman, Managing Director, FAR Limited, Melbourne
- Dr Peter Dolan, Co-Founder & Advisor, Ophir Energy, London
- John Austin, General Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa, OMV E&P, London
- Keith Hill, President & Chief Executive Officer, Africa Oil Kenya B.V., Nairobi
- Serge Ndeko, Directeur General des Hydrcarbures, Ministry of Hydrocarbons, Congo, Brazzaville
- Robert Jones, Regional Director, Africa, Cairn Energy plc, Edinburgh
- Marcio Mello, Founder, HRT Petroleum, Rio de Janeiro
- Steven Guidry, Chairman, VAALCO Energy, Houston
- Wade Cherywayko, Chairman & Chief Executive, Mart Resources Inc, Lagos
For full program download brochure here
Our unique and widely-acclaimed 17th Scramble for Africa: Strategy Briefing, held on the Monday of our Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference in Cape Town, provides unrivalled insights into the Continent’s fast-changing corporate upstream oil and gas game, and is built on 40 years of oil-gas and economics knowledge inside Africa, based on extensive research and relationships held across Africa and the world.
Presentations are made by Dr Duncan Clarke (Chairman of the Board, Global Pacific & Partners), the leading strategist, speaker, thinker, writer and author on Africa’s fast-growing and complex upstream game.